Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Springing forward


Mother Nature is acting like she's in menopause: hot one minute and cold the next. But I know that spring is within sight.

I haven't posted lately, but there are good reasons.

First, it felt ridiculous to post about mundane things in the face of the disaster in Japan.

Second, I didn't have any idea what to say about Japan except that it is a tragedy of not just national but international proportion. And I feel helpless in the face of it.

Third, I've been crazy busy.

Even now, sitting here, I still can't think of anything important to write about. But I wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten my blog. Or my readers. Stay with me. I'll be back to being frivolous soon enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also feel weird about talking about mundane or nonsensical topics, in the face of the tragedy in Japan. Unfortunately, it's in my nature to incessantly babble about a wide variety of ridiculously mind-numbing subject matters, regardless of what is going on in the universe. It's kinda out of my control. Oh well!!

:o)

kenju said...

I look forward to when you come back.