Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas shopping


Tonight I went to the mall. I bought new pajamas for our trip to Oriental (nothing's too good for my gurfrins), a scarf, boots, and tights. I went to the Aveda store and bought a few things because it was double points weekend. If you saw me carrying all those bags you might think, "Whoa--that girl has made a dent in some Christmas shopping." But this is the truth: The bags that come home from the mall during Christmas shopping season are mostly for me. I make donations or give gift cards and money to just about everyone on my list. It's just that it's so easy to bring all those bags into the house, walk past my husband openly carrying them, and hide them in the closet (theoretically until I can get them wrapped). I love Christmas!!

No comments: