Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thematic Photography: Green

Carmi has chosen "Green" as the theme of the week at WrittenInc, and when it's spring in the south, you see a lot of green. It's all inviting.

The green grass makes a soft resting place after a big Easter meal.



The green water is glassy and smooth on a vacation afternoon:



The green hose makes a perfect resting spot for the green frog:



Green is cool and alive and new.

PS Stay tuned - I had dinner with the brilliant Simon Van Booy. You will be hearing from me about him again.

3 comments:

dennisthemennis.co.uk said...

I love that frog!

Mamie said...

Dennis, I have written about him before on this blog. When we first docked at the marina, there were hundreds of the little guys, and their song filled each night. A few years later, a large boat spilled many gallons of diesel fuel in the harbor, and all the frogs died. It was such a tragedy.

Vicki ~ FL said...

I love that frog!! Thanks for the visit.