Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Feeling Trapped


I'm feeling kind of like this little guy - trapped in a lot of webs. Most of them not making me feel so happy. Work is difficult because of one client, my father is only slowly recovering from his fall, and I'm dealing with a little medical issue of my own. I'm not getting to the coast, the place that I disconnect from all things stressful.

What should happen here and now is that I should take an attitude of gratitude and I am taking stock of all that is good in my life. This sounds corny, doesn't it? but it's working on a day-to-day basis to add up the columns and come out ahead.

The bottom line of all of this for you, my dear followers, is fewer posts. I hope you'll stick around; I hope I can open up a little more about what's happening to me; I hope we shore each other up by interacting through my words. It's not like me to be at a loss for something to say.

Stand by me.

4 comments:

trisha said...

I'm sticking with you.

Virginia S. Wood, Psy.D., Instructor said...

we're here.

Gina Eaves said...

Hang in there, Mamie!!!

MitMoi said...

Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me, oh now now stand by me
Oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

<3
Mit