Saturday, May 10, 2008
At the Dock
We were planning a trip back up the river tonight when we heard on the weather radio that the winds were shifting and would be NW 20-25 knots. So we're here at the dock, temperature has gone down a good ten degrees from the afternoon. Here are the advantages of being at the dock:
1. I can get a good shower at the dockhouse bath.
2. We can watch a movie without trying to hear over the generator.
3. I can ride my bike tonight.
1. All the food I brought to cook on the grill (by hubby) is now being cooked in the galley (by me).
2. There will be no beautiful quiet starlit night or magic sunrise.
3. People. Period.